Hi Stevensweet, and welcome to Wikipedia.
Thankyou for finding the time to sign up and contribute to our little project. If you're in doubt about anything, you might want to check out some of these pages:
- Welcome, newcomers - a general introduction, and a good starting point
- The help centre and FAQs
- The Manual of Style - a guide to the community's writing conventions
It's also a good idea to sign the new user log and add a little about yourself.
When contributing to a talk page, you can sign your name by typing four tildes after your comments, like this: ~~~~. (Just so you know, some people won't pay attention to unsigned comments).
Above all, make sure you be bold when contributing, and have fun!
– T.P.K. 15:22, 2 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Hi. I was wondering why you removed the bit about Helen Thomas resigning from the UPI article. If there is a reason to remove text or info from an article, it often helps to explain why on the article's talk page. Cheers, -- Infrogmation 05:19, 7 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Sorry, just read your comment, a year late! About Helen. I am attempting to keep the page about UPI rather than personalities. Helen has her own page and why she resigned, in my opinion, should be an entry in her profile. rgds, -- [[User:stevensweet]
Fair use rationale for Image:Upiman1.gif
|This file may be deleted.|
Thanks for uploading Image:Upiman1.gif. However, there is a concern that the rationale you have provided for using this image under "fair use" may be invalid. Please read carefully the instructions at Wikipedia:Non-free content and then go to the image description page and clarify why you think the image qualifies.
If it is determined that the image does not qualify under fair use, it will be deleted within a couple of days according to our Criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you. (ESkog)(Talk) 04:11, 9 May 2007 (UTC)