(Redirected from Tpg)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up TPG in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TPG may refer to:
- Geneva Public Transport (French: transports publics genevois), public transportation system operator in canton of Geneva, Switzerland
- TNT Post Group (TPG), a former Dutch transportation company, renamed TNT N.V. in 2005 and PostNL in 2011
- Royal TPG Post, formerly of Royal TNT Post and later Koninklijke TNT Post, a subsidiary of TNT Post Group
- The Points Guy, a travel and loyalty programs website and blog
- TPG Capital, a major American private equity firm
- TPG Telecom, an Australian telecommunications and IT company
- Taiwan Provincial Government, the provincial government that governs Taiwan Province of the Republic of China (ROC)
- The Piano Guys, an American musical group
- Third Party Grading, a term used to refer to coin grading, authentication, and encapsulation companies
- Tortoise Protection Group, a British non-profit organisation
- Taiping Airport, IATA code
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TPG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.