Jump to navigation Jump to search
There is a Bulgarian folk dance traditionally associated with the song Sadi Moma and often called by the same name. It is danced in one or more open circles of dancers, whose arms are joined in W-position.
Translation in English:
- A girl planted a vine, a white wine grape vine.
- For one day she planted, for two she regretted
- the white wine grape vine.
- The vine grew up, the white wine grape vine.
- It filled nine barrels with wine,
- The tenth with clear, strong rakija.
- A young soldier learned to drink.
- He drank for two days, he drank for three days, for a week.
- He drank up his black horse from under him.
|This folk song–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to folk dance is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|