Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up discoverer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Discoverer may refer to:
- MS World Discoverer cruise ship wrecked off the Solomon Islands in 2000
- Discoverer Clear Leader double-hulled dynamically-positioned drillship (2007), sister ships are
- Discoverer Enterprise double-hulled dynamically-positioned drillship (1999), sister ships are
- Silver Discoverer cruise ship
- Coral Discoverer cruise ship
- USC&GS Discoverer, the name of two ships of the United States Coast and Geodetic Survey
- Discoverer program, the initial name of the Corona satellite program, including a list of satellites named Discoverer
- The Discoverer, a novel
- "Discoverer" (R.E.M. song)
- The Discoverers, a non-fiction book
- The Discoverers (film)
- "Discoverer", a song on the album Collapse into Now by R.E.M.
- Discoverer Seamount, an undersea geographic feature named after NOAAS Discoverer (R 102)
- Oracle Discoverer software
- All pages with titles containing Discoverer
- Discover (disambiguation)
- Discovery (disambiguation)
- Once Upon a Time... The Discoverers
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Discoverer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.